Professional Construction Contractors in Chennai
How to choose your construction contractors?
Choosing a correct contractor for your building construction work with reliable professionals is the most important thing. There are many kind of construction work like new building construction, small homes, apartments, renovation and remodeling owner of the property need to decide carefully which type of construction contract will be suitable for their property construction. Select a contractor with specialized experience and who can work on right budget without exceeding the time limit. First of all be clear in what and how you need. If you have no ideas you can consult with the contractor to suggestion which will be suitable for your location and budget. As we know there are various types of construction contract and it is on the categories of building Construction.
Types of Building Constructions
- Residential Building Construction
- Educational Building Construction
- Industrial Building Construction
- Institutional Building Construction
- Business Building Construction
- Storage Building Construction
- High Rise Building Construction
- On time property handover
- Public Building Construction
Why we are best and reliable construction contractor in Chennai?
- We have the best team to work with any kind of project. All are technically qualified and experienced persons in our team
- Following systemized construction methods to avoid issues and mistakes.
- We maintain transparent work with our client’s, there will be nothing will be hidden from the client.
- Work on all kind of projects that is from basic level to high level.
- Easy and convenient work monitoring approach. We have both offline and online work monitoring system so our clients can surveillance the ongoing process with their convenient method.
- We complete and delivery the project within the time limit as per the construction contract. We always ensure to complete the entire work without any time delay to save our client’s precious time and money.
- We have very creative team members they implement many innovative ideas and methodologies to enhance the work.
- We follow American and European standards.
- We make your property as a top qualified asset for you with our design and work.
- Our team is well trained to understand the client’s and fulfill their needs.
- You will be guaranteed with 100% satisfaction.
- Maintain good relationship with our clients.
- We are most reliability contractor in Chennai our testimonial speaks about it.
- Giving the best quality of work than the client expectations is the ultimate reason for our sustainability in this field.
- We analyze the site and works according to it.
- We are using modern technologies and techniques which makes our outstanding from others.
What are the Categories of Construction Contracts?
The type of a contacts or agreement is based on risk factors associated with payment. That is defining who have to pay the charges exceeds the estimated cost limit and if the cost spent is not more than the estimated cost then who can have the remaining amount
- Lump Sum Contract.
- Unit Price Contract.
- Commercial Contract.
- Cost Plus Contract.
- Incentive Contract.
- Percentage of Contract.
Why Construction Contract is important and things to know about the contract?
The first and foremost thing is Construction Contract Document. It is a legal agreement between the contractor and the property owner or a company. It is kind of warranty which bears the policies, development cost, terms and conditions, detailed and complete information about the construction execution.
Basic things to be mentioned in a Construction Contract:
- Work description: How the work will be carried out.
- Time Limit: Timeline of the work that is Starting and Completion timing
- Labor and Material Cost: Details about the expenditure of Labor and materials.
- Dispute Overcome: How to overcome if any issue arises between the contractor and the propety owner.
- Process of changing the contract: Guideline and measure to be taken to do changes in the contract if needed.
Our labours are highly professional and Skilled which makes our team more Powerful.
Our service meet high security requirements and are certified to the highest local standards..
Building relationships and projects that last. Serving as impressive for clients.
Questions which you should ask every Contractor
Make sure that you have enough information about the way the business is organised. Try to learn as many things as possible about the company's structure.
Learn more about the type of projects that this contractor specialised on. Then,you can see if you have found the right candidate for the completion of your project.
One of the most importat questions you can ask a general contractor. The way they handle scheduling can help you understand if they work in an effective and cost-efficient manner.
Request a detailed timeline for the completion of your project. In That way,you can arrange every single detail around the project(eg. ordering the materials) with great precision..
Always request that a specific contact person is designated to you during the construction process. Thanks to that, you will be able to address imminently any issues or questions that you might have.
Knowing who is going to work on site and how it will be supervised is of great importance. Anyone who is going tobe present on site should be properly covered in terms of payroll, licensing, liability insurance,etc.
Before you meet a general contractor, do your due diligence, think what it is that you want from your project and come up with the 'difficult questions'. This will save your project both time and money.
Come up with a dispute resolution plan before you start working on the project. A well-written and exhausive contract can do the trick and protect both sides from costly disagreements.
Before you decide to put down a certain amount make sure that you have taken into account all the parameters and have carefully researched the prices of the market.
Nothing is fully completed unless you have put it in writing. In the contract,there should be a clear and objective interpretation of the requirements, specifications and deadlines that need to be followed.