Professional Turnkey Contractors in Chennai
What is a turnkey contractor in construction?
The turnkey contract is where everything comes under one roof. The contractor is responsible for both the design and the construction work. The contractor will take care of everything that is from the design to interior work. The Trunkey contract approach is to design and complete the construction work for a fixed price and hand over the property ready to use to the customer with the setup on the assured time. Usually, the turnkey contract is suitable for large construction projects like bungalows, apartments, hospitals, hotels, resorts, schools, and colleges.
Why one has to prefer a turnkey contract?
We do all kinds of building demolish or dismantling such as individual houses, apartments, industries, factories, commercial buildings, hospitals, retails stores, schools and colleges. The first thing that comes to our mind when we think about demolishing a building is safe. We take all the precautionary measures and safety requirements for carrying out safely the demolition or dismantling of the buildings.
- The contractor firm will take care of the design and construction work.
- The owner or buyer does not require to supply any material or products.
- Fixed price, no need to worry about the pricing.
- If the expense exceeds the agreed amount the owner or client need not pay the excess amount. If at all there is any major market changes the same will be intimated at any given stage so that every process of negotiation is smooth.
- Low risk at customer end.
- Deliver the property as a complete product to the customer as ready to use.
How to choose a turnkey contractor for your project?
While selecting a contractor for your turnkey project consider the following checklist.
- Choose a contractor with the right knowledge and experienced team, because they are the one who is going to take the whole responsibility of the project.
- A contractor with an up-to-date mechanism therefore you will get a good design for your project.
- A contractor who is following the standards and safety norms.
- A contractor works as per the agreement or contract.
- No compromise in the quality of the materials and project using for construction.
- Hand over the key on time without any time delay.
- Select the contractor who is capable of hand over the property fully completed with the interior works as per the agreement.
- Choose the firm with the ability to implement the actual design in a fast and efficient manner and deliver the possession on time.
Why we are the best turnkey contractor in Chennai?
- Fulfill Client's need:
we are capable to work with different contractual setups to meet our client's needs and give them 100% satisfaction.
- Modern Technologies:
We update ourselves with the present and trending technologies. We use modern technologies and equipment for designing. Make sure the design has error free facilities which suit the place perfectly.
- Assured quality:
We double-check the quality of the materials and products using for the project. Always we use high-end material with the best quality.
- Flexible to work:
Our friendly team will be very flexible to work with any kind of project.
- Best Suitable design:
We analyze the size, location, and locality features to give the best design with sufficient and adequate facilities.
- High performances:
Our testimonial speaks about our performance. We carefully look after each work to avoid any kind of issues.
We value our client's hard-earned money so always and for all our clients, we quote with technically sound estimation and reasonable price which is suitable for the design and construction works.
- Maintain a proper schedule:
Time is the most valuable thing. We value our client's precious time therefore we complete the entire work and deliver the key to the client as per our schedule mentioned in the contract.
Always keep the client informed for all the activities at site with technical documentation and fool proof methods to keep errors at bay.
Our labours are highly professional and Skilled which makes our team more Powerful.
Our service meet high security requirements and are certified to the highest local standards..
Building relationships and projects that last. Serving as impressive for clients.
Questions which you should ask every Contractor
Make sure that you have enough information about the way the business is organised. Try to learn as many things as possible about the company's structure.
Learn more about the type of projects that this contractor specialised on. Then,you can see if you have found the right candidate for the completion of your project.
One of the most importat questions you can ask a general contractor. The way they handle scheduling can help you understand if they work in an effective and cost-efficient manner.
Request a detailed timeline for the completion of your project. In That way,you can arrange every single detail around the project(eg. ordering the materials) with great precision..
Always request that a specific contact person is designated to you during the construction process. Thanks to that, you will be able to address imminently any issues or questions that you might have.
Knowing who is going to work on site and how it will be supervised is of great importance. Anyone who is going tobe present on site should be properly covered in terms of payroll, licensing, liability insurance,etc.
Before you meet a general contractor, do your due diligence, think what it is that you want from your project and come up with the 'difficult questions'. This will save your project both time and money.
Come up with a dispute resolution plan before you start working on the project. A well-written and exhausive contract can do the trick and protect both sides from costly disagreements.
Before you decide to put down a certain amount make sure that you have taken into account all the parameters and have carefully researched the prices of the market.
Nothing is fully completed unless you have put it in writing. In the contract,there should be a clear and objective interpretation of the requirements, specifications and deadlines that need to be followed.